The Learning Zone of
This zone immerses your child in activities that nurture his or her body’s ability for movement and enhance fine and gross motor skills.
As children enter the Learning Zone known as "The Olympics", they see their reflection in the mirrored walls. They can run, jump and play safely in a room designed to nurture their body’s ability for dance, sport and creative movement.
Curriculum specifically designed to:
• Promote Creative Movement
• Enhance Balance and Body Control
• Develop an Appreciation of Exercise
• Enjoy Physical Movement and Dance
• Develop Fine and Gross Motor Skills
• Express Emotion through Movement
• Develop a Strong Mind/Body Connection
• Understand and Experience Sport